Beauty Bar X has made a pivot, and will not be hosting the public manicure event on March 9th during SXSW this year.
To repeat, do not come to the Vince Young Steakhouse on March 9th. No manicures will be had there. But all is not lost - instead, we are bringing the party right to your inbox, courtesy of our generous sponsors!
The vintage fashionstas at ModCloth are giving BeautyBarXers $10 off any purchase of $50 or more, starting now through March 30th. Visit ModCloth
and enter Code BBX2013
at checkout, to claim your rightful discount.
Our friends at Wello are gifting you a COMPLIMENTARY PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION
, with a real-live personal trainer in real time, over the web. Visit Wello.co
and use Promo Code BEAUTYBARX
at checkout, to work all the things out!
For a lucky few...
If you’re registered for Beauty Bar X, you are being automatically entered to win these amazing gifts from our sponsors - we’ll be announcing the winners via email during SXSW:
- + A $250 makeup wardrobe from our benefactors at Benefit Cosmetics
- + 1 person will win the Upwardly Mobile Satchel from the purveyors of vintage chic at ModCloth (Value: $175)
- + 5 BeautyBarXers will win 10-book Tech Title Libraries from our partners at McGraw-Hill, including...
Red Thread Thinking: Weaving Together Connections for Brilliant Ideas and Profitable Innovation, by Deborah Kaye
- Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook's Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg, by Ekaterina Walter
- Pinterest Power: Market Your Business, Sell Your Product, and Build Your Brand on the World's Hottest Social Network, by Jason Miles & Karen Lacey
- Return on Influence: The Revolutionary Power of Klout, Social Scoring, and Influence Marketing, by Mark Schaefer
- Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence, by Erik Qualman
- + 5 more titles for the smart and social-media savvy reader!
Again, winners will be notified via email. Thanks for registering. We’ll see you next year.
In the meantime, here’s to a happy and productive SXSW!